Members of the Young Adult Advisory Board will translate their passion for Tamarack into a year-long leadership role with camp.
YAAB Members Responsibilities and Activities Include:
- Engage in discussions which will shape the future of Tamarack
- Receive leadership training with executive board members
- Network with exceptional community leaders
- Join Tamarack board committees
- Be on a “feeder route” to take a spot on the Tamarack Board of Directors
- Participate in an exclusive experience at camp during the summer
- Must be between 23-33 years old
- Must have been a former camper or staff
- Can no longer be working at camp
- Must pledge a minimum gift of $36 annually to Tamarack’s Send a Kid to Tamarack Campaign by the end of each program year
- Participants will be asked to make a donation to Federation
Applications for the 2016 Young Adult Advisory Board are closed at this time. The next term will begin in 2017.
If you are interested in more information about this program or how to get involved, contact Gabe Neistein, Director of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.