2020-2021Board of Directors
Geoff Kretchmer, President
Michael Cooper, 1st Vice President
Michelle Bass, Vice President
Julie Trepeck Harris, Vice President, Development
Dr. Barbara Kappy, Vice President
Dr. Joel Kirsch, Vice President
Andrew Landau, Treasurer
Elizabeth Sollish, Vice President
Nancy Komer Stone, Secretary
Joe Lash, Immediate Past President
Dr. Brian Gendelman
Dr. Rebecca Rubin
Jack A. Robinson*
Members of the Young Adult Advisory Board have the opportunity to apply their passion for Tamarack into a two-year leadership program.
YAAB member responsibilities and activities include:
- Hands-on leadership trainings with Tamarack Camps staff and board members
- Networking opportunities with fellow Tamarack Camps’ Alumni
- The chance to directly impact camp- specifically areas that are passion points
- An opportunity to engage with the board and participate on committees
- Participating in an exclusive experience at camp
- Must attend and actively participate in all five meetings
- Have a prior relationship to camp (at least one year as a camper or staff)
- Can no longer be working at camp
- Volunteer at one Tamarack event
- Have passion and excitement for the “Greatest Place on Earth!”
For more information, please contact Rachel Fine at 248-952-9033.
Members of the Teen Council are exposed to Tamarack Camps beyond the summer camp experience. Teen Council offers a unique and engaging perspective of the agency as a whole. This program is offered to current 11th graders who experienced or will experience a Tamarack Camps’ program during the summer. Teen Council will have the opportunity to make recommendations which will be presented to the Board of Directors and any other relevant committee members.
For more information, please contact Becca Fishman at 248-952-9110.