We’re so happy you’re here.
Whether you’re new to our community or simply new to the experience of being a camper parent, welcome!
At Tamarack Camps, we understand the decision to send your child away from home for the first time is not easy. That’s why we’re here every step of the way to make you and your child feel at home at our summer home.
Nearly one-third of our campers come from out of state—from Hawaii to Alaska, Florida, Arizona, California, and beyond. So, if you are new and from out of state, you are not alone! We are a family, from near and far, and we will ensure that your camper feels like Tamarack Camps is their home away from home.
Staying true to our mission, we offer scholarships for Jewish families living in Michigan based on need. Scholarships are available for all programs offered throughout the summer.
Explore our many programs and choose the one that works best for your family:
- Camp Maas, Full Session: a 24-day session for children entering 2nd-9th grades
- Camp Maas, Mini Session: a 10-day session for children entering 2nd-6th grades
- Camp Maas, Six-Week Session: a 42-day session for children entering 2nd-7th grades
- Outpost Camps: multiple program options for children entering 9th-10th grades
- Travel Trips: multiple program options for children entering 10th-11th grades
- Teen Mission to Israel & TLV: Entering 12th grade
Every month, we host Talkin’ Tamarack informational meetings to discuss camp, share videos and talk about anything and everything camp. We’d love for you to join us — click here for upcoming meetings. Or if you would rather a one-on-one meeting, our directors are always glad to meet with individual campers and families.
Have questions? Our team is always here to answer any questions you may have.
Carly Weinstock – Director, Camp Maas
Becca Fishman – Associate Director, Camp Maas
Lauren Vidak – Program Coordinator, Camp Maas
Rachel Fine – Director, Outpost Camps
Matt Russell – Director, Travel Trips