Tamarack Camps is proud to continue Gear Share, a gear-giving program to help families outfit teens for their summer adventures.
Through this program, we accept new or gently used gear and then help equip Tamarack Camps teens as they embark on their summer adventure.
Here are some details:
1. We are looking to collect the following items to be donated:
– Duffel Bags
– Head Lamps
– Hiking Boots
– Hiking Pants (synthetic/quick dry material only)
– Rain Gear (both jackets and pants)
– Sleeping Bags (synthetic, 20-degree, mummy style)
– Sleeping Pads
– Synthetic Long Underwear (tops and bottoms)
– Twin Bedding
– Village T-Shirts
– Wool Hiking Socks
2. To donate, there are two ways gear can be collected:
– Drop it off at the Tamarack Camps Office: 6735 Telegraph Road, Suite 380, Bloomfield Hills or one of our community partners: Brody’s, Joe’s Army Navy, Moosejaw, or Perfect Trading.
3. Once we have all the donations, we will plan a distribution day:
– Look for an email update in the next few weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact Becca Fishman, at 248-647-1100 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your assistance in helping our families “gear up” for camp!