Staff Internship Program
The Tamarack Camps Internship Program combines the traditional camp staff position with a non-paid pre-camp internship.
The entire program is approximately 13 weeks which includes an approximate 5-week internship placement in the community, followed by a 6-8 week camp placement. The program includes a leadership development component to enhance resumes and broaden community connections. Interns will be chosen to participate in this program and require an individual interview prior to acceptance.
- Internship opportunities will be available in a wide range of interests.
- Support and mentorship throughout the program will be provided.
- You must be in college to apply.
- Internship programs will require at least a 25-hour workweek.
- Interns must go through an interview process.