Thank you for giving the gift of camp to our community’s youth! As we enter this season of gratitude, our thoughts turn to all those who helped and supported Tamarack Camps throughout the year. Because of you, children and teens had enriching summer camping experiences full of Jewish learning and living! With grateful hearts, we look ahead to Giving Tuesday, Hanukkah, and the end of the year, times when opportunities for continued generosity are abundant.
- Giving Tuesday: This Giving Tuesday, your generosity goes a long way in sending kids to camp. Please consider making a gift to the CAMPaign for Change and your gift will reach even further, thanks to a generous matching donor. Make your gift to the CAMPaign for Change this Tuesday to support camper scholarships.
- Hanukkah: Give a lasting gift that honors your loved one by dedicating a personalized brick or bench in our Generations Circle at Camp Maas. A beautiful Hanukkah tribute card will be sent to your loved one and your donation will support the Tamarack Camps Scholarship Endowment Fund. Give a Generations Circle tribute today.
- Endowment gifts: Through December 31, endowed fund gifts will be matched by the Blumenstein Family Foundation. Make a gift to a Tamarack Camps endowment fund or establish your own named fund to help ensure a life-changing summer for generations to come. Learn more about Endowment Giving.
- First time donors: Imagine all Jewish youth in our community experiencing a transformative summer at Tamarack Camps. That’s what your gift can do! If you have never made a gift to Tamarack Camps before, your donation today will change a child’s tomorrow.
- Year-end gifts: These gifts can make a tremendous difference for scholarships, endowments, or for your favorite Tamarack Camps program, while also providing charitable tax deductions for you. We also advise connecting with your financial planner or tax professional to determine the best gift planning scenario for your household.
Your generosity does so much good in the lives of young people today and for future generations. Thank you for being a bright light to our camp community. We wish you and your family a healthy, joyous season of giving.
P.S. As always, if you have any questions about charitable giving including gifts of stock, retirement assets, your donor-advised fund, or any other contribution, please contact me by email or phone at (248) 974-9900.