All of us at JCC Day Camps powered by Tamarack, are so excited to have “boots on the ground” and prepare for another incredible summer. At JCC Day Camps, there is a variety of programming for children in kindergarten through ninth grade. We are located on over 250 beautiful, wooded acres at the JCC of Metro Detroit in West Bloomfield. Camp families feel secure with free chaperoned transportation from 25 different bus stops from around Oakland County. With dedicated trained staff, JCC Day Camps is the premier place for summer fun through a Jewish lens.
In one month, our staff will be meeting at the JCC in West Bloomfield to train for the best summer ever! This summer, we are offering weekly options for most of our camps. In addition to our weekly traditional day camp options for kindergarten through six graders, we are also offering some great specialty camps for third through six graders, which include:
- Art Camp – Learn new techniques in paint, clay, fabric, and so much more.
- Cooking Camp – Focus on different genres like entrees, desserts, and snack foods, as well as, learning techniques in baking and cooking.
- Sports Camp – Learn skills in competitive activities like basketball, flag football, soccer, and participate in games like kickball and gaga.
- Creativity Camp – Explore creativity and technology using STEM, Robotics, technology-based tools, and coding.
- Theater Camp – Experience new skills and techniques from trained instructors. This is a four-week camp, ending in a full-scale theater experience of MOANA JR.
JCC Day Camps, powered by Tamarack, is a great option for families looking to fill a few weeks between family vacations and going to Tamarack. For our Tamarack families only, when you register online at camp.jccdet.org type in the code TAM21 and receive 10% off the price of camp.
For questions about JCC Day Camps, powered by Tamarack, please contact the camp office at 248-432-5469 or at email@example.com.