Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Join us for a glimpse of the summer experience at Camp Maas! First-time campers will enjoy the perfect “Taste” of Tamarack by learning what to expect this summer.
An in-person event will take place at Camp Maas in Ortonville where new campers and their families will take a 30-minute tour of camp, led by a member of the senior leadership team – highlights include the clinic, beach, dining hall, and a camper cabin!
In each 30-minute time slot, five families can sign up. When signing up, please provide your camper’s grade and which session they are attending – we encourage you to select a tour where your camper can meet new friends from their village! Please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for the tour sign-up.
Prior to signing up for a tour, please review the below COVID-19 protocols:
- There are limited spots available
- Participants will be required to wear masks and social distance while on camp’s property
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms on the day of the tour, (fever, nausea, fatigue, chills, headache, diarrhea, sore throat, etc.) you will not be permitted to attend
- If you have come in close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, you will not be permitted to attend
- A virtual tour is available and will include all the details as the in-person tour.
Additionally, please join us virtually on Monday, April 11 at 5:30 pm EDT for a first-time camper meeting where parents will have the opportunity to meet with our professional staff to hear packing tips, talk through a day in the life at camp and answer any questions about the upcoming summer! To register for the Zoom meeting, please click here.